ArtWod is an online art school that exists to bring professional industry training to anyone woh needs it, for an affordable price. Our goal is to bridge the gap between students and industry, while giving aspiring artists an online community to share and grow.
ArtWod stands for “Art Workout of the Day” and means that we believe in consistent practice with professional guidance. Which is exactly what we offer our students.
Visit our Program page for a more elaborate explanation of the Program and what we offer our students.
If you are new to drawing or don't have the confidence yet to jump into our regular WOD's, we highly recommend you start with our Beginner Courses.
The ArtWod Beginner Courses are the perfect resource to get you started on your artistic journey!
Structured around the renowned 6-step principle developed by ArtWod founder Antonio Stappaerts, the ArtWod Beginner Drawing Course is one of the most comprehensive courses available online for artists looking to enhance their skills.
As a Basic member you can get personal feedback from our Teachers on the Beginner Drawing Course.
Premium members can also receive feedback on the Beginner Painting Course.
And if you opt for our Pro membership, you can request personal feedback on all available course and portfolio assignments!
Regardless of membership, our dedicated Discord community is here to provide you with the opportunity to receive feedback from peers and our community support members!
When you sign up to the program, you can go to your user dashboard and click the "Join Discord" button. This will prompt a discord page where you need to sign in and give ArtWod persmission to add you to the community server. Once signed, you will automatically be added to the discord with the appropriate role relevant to your membership. Even for future changes.
1. WOD: Workout of the Day = 2 weeks of programming for 1 topic (Figure, Still Life or Organic)
2. Fundamental Cycle: Consists of 3 WOD's, 1 Figure WOD, 1 Still Life WOD and 1 Organic WOD
3. Portfolio Cycle: Consists op 3 WOD's, each 2 weeks long for a total of 6 weeks with a progressive goal to create a portfolio artwork
4. Classroom: A video covering specific fundamentals for either drawing or painting
5. Demo: A demonstration for a particular WOD assignment
6. Figure: This topic of WOD's relates to everything that is figure related, such as characters, life drawing, anatomy, etc
7. Still Life: This topic of WOD's relates to everything that is still-life related, such as props, vehicles, armor, weapons, mechs, buildings, exterior, interior etc
8. Organic: This topic of WOD's relates to everything that is organic related, such as fauna, flora, creatures, nature, drapery, etc
9. Community Support Members: These members are here to uphold ArtWod community standards and will provide useful feedback to newcomers
10. Artlete: A student of the ArtWod Program
Where most online schools provide you with content, ArtWod provides you with structured and guided content!
Our interactive platform offers structured content and unique skill tracking to help you reach your full potential and keep track of your progress. Whether you're a beginner or a seasoned pro, our top-rated education caters to all skill levels and career paths.
With ArtWod, you'll stay accountable and motivated as you consistently improve your craft.